Are you looking for the next step in your career? Join everis!
Everis is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. We employ worldwide more than 24,500 professionals in 18 countries and keep on growing, with a 20% annual growth on average. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world with more than 100.000 professionals and a turnover of more than 15 billion euros.
The Belgian office was set up in 2010 and currently we have more than 350 people working for the European Institutions and in the Private Sector (Banking, Insurance, Industry). Areas of expertise are business consulting, implementation, infrastructure services, ITO and BPO.
We are currently looking for a System Engineer to join our fast-growing team in Brussels in the Public Sector, with the following characteristics:
As System Engineer, you are experienced in complex high available infrastructures. You will work for an International Agency, within a dynamic environment that promotes the professional growth.
Fluent English is a must and availability to travel for short periods of time.
Experience implementing and mantaining large size, highly available infrastructures within the following Technological Domains:
- Administration of VMWare vSphere based compute environments, spaning multiple sites and datacenters, with large numbers of hosted VMs.
- Management of enterprise grade storage solutions across multiple tiers.
- Definition, implementation and operation of backup and disaster recovery plans and procedures.
- Monitoring of large infrastructures, covering compute, storage and networking components.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2016 and Active Directory.
- Microsfot SQL Server database systems.
- Knowledge on network load balancers and firewalls.
- Capacity to write high-quality complex technical documents, installation guides and SOP (Standard Operating Procedures).
Other desired skills:
- Knowledge of container orchestration systems: Kubernetes, OpenShift.
- Knowledge of public and private cloud solutions.
- Infrastructure orchestration using Ansible.
- Management of etcd datastores.
- Project Management understanding (PMP, Prince2)
- ITIL knowledge
- Team working ability, communication and reporting skills.
Fill in the form
Data controller: NTT DATA Belgique SPRL
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within NTT DATA Spain and affiliates. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about NTT DATA Spain. and affiliates activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the NTT DATA Spain and affiliates, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info