Our Data and Analytics team is looking for a Software Architect in Benelux to work with our client/s in the Public sector such as European Medicines Agency.
You will be the Software Architect of the SPOR MDM solution, being the single architect for all the platform. Domain Expertise in REST API, Enterprise Service Bus, Cloud and Java Enterprise Edition development. Contribute to the design of robust, multi-threaded and distributed system components, deployed both on premise and in Microsoft Azure.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team with people onsite and offsite from DNA, Solutions Public Sector, HPC and Freelances, reporting to the Project Manager of DNA Benelux assigned to the project.
The project consists in delivering quality data management services for substances, products, organisations and referentials (SPOR) to power EU regulatory activities, with Technologies such as Informatica + Oracle + WebUI + Azure
What would your role be?
- Contribute to the design of robust, multi-threaded and distributed system components, deployed both on premise and in Microsoft Azure;
- Develop high quality code in Java language and understand the related software ecosystem (maven, Junit, mocking libraries …);
- Document decisions and design of solutions using standard notations such as UML and Archimate3;
- Implement and improve continuous build and integration (e.g. Jenkins) processes, unit testing and code quality metrics;
- Analyse and influence functional and non-functional requirements;
- Produce clean, unit testable and well documented source code;
Knowledge and experience
- Mastery of the Java language, for instance in the context of Java Enterprise Edition and the Spring framework
- Experience in implementing cloud services and architecture, serverless functions, event based architectures, for instance on Microsoft Azure
- Proven experience of REST API development
- Proven experience of SOAP API integration
- Proven experience of implementing Enterprise Service Bus architecture, for instance on Oracle Service Bus
- Fluent English
Nice to have
- Knowledge of OWASP secure coding guidelines
- Experience implementing and improving continuous build and integration (e.g. Jenkins) processes, unit testing and code quality metrics
- Experience analysing and influencing functional and non-functional requirements
- Able to produce clean, unit testable and well documented source code
Skills and abilities
- Strong analytical and critical reasoning applied to problem decomposition and solution
- Strong experience in object oriented analysis & design (OOA&D)
- Experience using agile software development methodologies (i.e. Scrum, Kanban and other lean techniques)
- Experience in defining tasks/stories with clear estimates and prioritisation
Why NTT DATA?
Career development. You’ll have access to an endless possibility of trainings, yearly performance reviews and a mentorship program.
We believe in work-life balance and flexibility. You’ll be in a company where you can wear casual clothing, decide your working hours, and telework some days a week.
Does it sound like your next challenge? Apply now!
Fill in the form
Data controller: NTT DATA Belgique SPRL
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within NTT DATA Spain and affiliates. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about NTT DATA Spain. and affiliates activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the NTT DATA Spain and affiliates, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info