We are currently looking for a Team Leader to join our fast-growing Digital Experience team in Brussels, with the following characteristics:
As a Team Leader in the Technology & Advanced Solutions unit your main responsibilities will be:
- Lead small to medium-sized development teams, coordinate activities, assign tasks, facilitate work;
- Follow up the progress of the on-going developments. Report effectively to senior management and stakeholders,
- Produce follow-up reports and lead the corresponding follow-up meetings.
- Produce and update the project plan,
- Manage any potential risks which may appear during the development of the projects,
- Manage the capacity of the team and controlling the peaks and droughts in the daily activity,
- Coordinate the final stages of the project lifecycle after delivery of the developments,
- Review project deliverables,
- Define the quality standards to be followed up and making sure they are applied,
- Coordinate with the different stakeholders of the project,
- Manage the needs for resources (human and material),
- Prepare and present offers for specific developments (define, timeline, effort and cost)
- Minimum experience of 5 years on technical projects (at least 1 year working as a project leader)
- Experience with some project management methodologies: PM2, Agile, PMP, Scrum.
- Technical background; ability to understand and contribute to technical discussions and coordinate technical activities effectively, is a must;
- Experience working in distributed projects, with remote teams across several locations onsite and offsite;
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams including Business Analysts, UX researchers and designers, Architects, Developers, Testers, is a big plus.
- Experience working in international organizations (European Commission, European Parliament, United Nations, NATO, …) is a big plus.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate effectively to team and stakeholders;
- Excellent written and spoken English is a must, Dutch or French is highly desired.
- Availability for sporadic travel in Europe
What to expect from NTT DATA?
- Career development: you’ll have access to an endless possibility of trainings, yearly performance reviews and a mentorship programme.
- We believe in work-life balance and flexibility. You’ll be in a company where you can wear casual clothing, decide your working hours, and telework some days a week.
- Multicultural environment.
- Your benefits will include: company car or car allowance, DKV health insurance (100% paid by NTT DATA), net allowance, pension plan including life insurance, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, contribution for internet at home and teleworking equipment allowance and much more...
- Referral program. You’ll get rewarded by bringing your talented friends!
Fill in the form
Data controller: NTT DATA Belgique SPRL
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within NTT DATA Spain and affiliates. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about NTT DATA Spain. and affiliates activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the NTT DATA Spain and affiliates, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info