We are currently looking for a Manager for our Application & Testing Services Unit, with experience in defining and executing international projects and services, to join our fast-growing team in Brussels in the private sectors (with initial focus on Telecom).
- Ensure Project or Service execution on time, on quality, on budget and tracks activities against the plan, provide regular and accurate reports.
- Establish and maintain trust relationships with stakeholders through regular meetings and transparent progress reporting.
- Supervise the execution team, with the support of a project/service leader, including review of deliverables, people coaching, and contribution to their professional development plan.
- Monitor costs, timescales and resources used, and take action where these deviate from agreed tolerances.
- Participate in technical presales activities; Generation of technical and economic proposal documents.
- Support the refinement of our Application & Testing services in Belgium, France and Luxembourg. Open to lead/participate in other contracts in the region with occasional travelling demand.
- Extensive career in IT services, at least 3-4 years already as a Senior Service Manager or Senior Project manager, including managing the financial part of projects and/or services
- Experience coordinating distributed teams of 10+ people
- Experience participating in the technical pre-sales phase.
- Fluency in English and French or Dutch
- European work permit
Nice to have:
- Master's degree in IT/computer sciences or any other Engineering degree
- Experience leading development projects and/or application management services under Agile practices
Fill in the form
Data controller: NTT DATA Belgique SPRL
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within NTT DATA Spain and affiliates. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about NTT DATA Spain. and affiliates activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the NTT DATA Spain and affiliates, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info