Our Digital Experience team is looking for a Drupal Architect in The Hague or Amsterdam to work with an important European institution.
The Drupal architect will be responsible for and ensure the conceptualization, definition and building of the system architecture, leading, from his/her knowledge, the team. He/She will define and lead the Technical team.
Definition of the Technical solutions and guarantee the sustainability along the time. Lead the selection of the technical solutions to be used in the project, define the methodology, lead and supervise the correct implementation of the complete or partial modules of the architecture, solve complex problems related with the solution, prepare technical meetings with the client, present and defend with technical justifications the proposed solutions in front of the client and the team, prepare effort estimations and ensure the quality.
- At least 5 years of experience in Drupal 8/9
- Understanding of Drupal community
- Installing and managing contrib modules
- Having an experience developing custom modules and knowledge with Drush or drupal commands, Layout builder, Sitebuilding, Drush cex and drush cim, config export y config import
- Having an experience with configuration management, Git, Solr or Elastic search, Search API, Jira (ticket management), Confluence, Scrum, Docker, Jenkins, Sonarqube, Bitbucket, Kubernetes
- Fluency in English
- Management abilities
- Being a good listener
- Ability to give constructive feedback
- Capable of understanding the activities of the team
- Understand the value of quality and manage it proactively
- Problem-solving and conflict-solving ability
Why NTT DATA?
- Career development: you’ll have access to an endless possibility of trainings, yearly performance reviews and a mentorship program.
- We believe in work-life balance and flexibility. You’ll be in a company where you can wear casual clothing, decide your working hours, and telework some days a week.
- Multicultural environment.
- Referral program. You’ll get rewarded by bringing your talented friends!
- Diversity and inclusion We believe everyone is unique and different, this is why we bet for an inclusive culture that recognizes and values diversity. We work day after day to create an environment in which we can explore, live and enhance our own singularity. WeAreAllUnique #YouMakeUsUnique
NTT DATA Corporation is a Japanese multinational IT service and consulting company headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. We are a top 10 global IT services provider operating in more than 50 countries. We have over 135k employees worldwide. Our competitors include IBM, Accenture (US), Wipro Limited, Cognizant Technology Solutions and Infosys. NTT DATA offers an advanced portfolio of consulting, application, business process, cloud, and infrastructure services to public and private sectors.
Fill in the form
Data controller: NTT DATA Belgique SPRL
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within NTT DATA Spain and affiliates. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about NTT DATA Spain. and affiliates activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the NTT DATA Spain and affiliates, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info